Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Halloween....only a month late!

Halloween has come and gone...and I'm a little slow to post, but I thought the pictures were fun so I wanted to put them on!

This was costume number one for me! I was going for the zombie look from the Thriller show!




Tearsa (from work) and I.


And this was the second! Scott and I went to a party with some friends so we dressed up as 'punks'. My outfit didn't work out quite like I had wanted, I had found a hot pink and black wig to wear but I didn't end up liking the way it looked..so I just improvised! Scott looked really good though I thought. We had him grow out his beard the week before and then trimmed it down thin and I put mascara on it to help it blend in better with the wig he wore. He also wore magnet earrings and had black painted fingernails...which he painted all by himself!!








All in all it was a really fun day!



5 comments:

katelyn said...

i love the costumes their awesome!! :o)

FRYER FAM said...

love it! glad you finally did a new post. see ya soon.

'Ole Lisa said...

Man do I LOVE the two of you. You both just make me smile and laugh. I am so blessed to have you as a daughter. You have made me a better person and I appreciate all that you do. Thanks for being patient with me and loving me too. MOM

Lyndsey said...

Hi Jen! Cute Blog! Your dog is cute too.. Astro & her should be friends. Thanks for ice skating with me!

FRYER FAM said...

jen i need to be invited to your moms & megans. i guess they decided to go private & i didn't see. let me know how i can get an invite:)